To ensure a smooth on-line application process:
- Use Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Place your computer in Compatibility View by selecting Tools > Compatibility View Settings and adding "recruitingcenter.net"
- DO NOT upload your resume. Please attach it instead to ensure that it is received at Crotched Mountain
- Please limit your text to 500 characters and spaces within any free form fields
- DO NOT click on the Browser Back button when applying to a position
- If you experience technical issues with our on-line application tool and would prefer to submit your information via email please feel free to download our electronic Job Application (pdf). To submit, attach the completed job application via email (along with your resume and cover letter) and send to Lisa.Curran@crotchedmountain.org. For technical assistance contact Marsha.email@example.com or 603.547.3311 ext. 1587.
At Crotched Mountain so many things lend themselves to an exceptional work environment. But what stands out most is the diverse and dedicated community of professionals who share a common desire to be of service to individuals with disabilities. The strength and spirit of Crotched Mountain rests with the level of professional care and genuine human concern that distinguish our employees.
We seek employees who wish to continue the legacy of service to people with disabilities that our founder, Harry A. Gregg, began in 1953. Whether you are at our main campus in Greenfield, NH, or at any one of our locations throughout New England and beyond, you can build a great career because we reward dedicated and productive employees who believe in the mission and embrace the values of Crotched Mountain.
Looking for a challenging career? Join one of the leading facilities of its kind in New England.
Check our job listings